This article talks about the importance of incorporating technology into education. The article emphasizes how children use technology in their daily lives and that it is important to try to integrate it into their education . I loved the example of the kid in the beginning of the article. The discription of him made me laugh, because this is so true. This is definately becoming the norm in families. I also really liked the different suggestions on how to integrate technology into the class room setting. We as a class are already implementing a blog. I thought it was interesting how they suggested the kids make and edit videos to explain a concept or do a report. With today's technology it would be easy to edit a film clip. I found this article to be very helpful and it gave me some great ideas that I could use when I start my student teaching.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment