Tuesday, November 3, 2009

the active board week 9

In class we met at Alexander Graham Bell Elementary School to go over how to use the active board. This teacher was extremely helpful and allowed us to sit in on her classroom. I learned that the smart board is different from the active board. The active board only has one pen that is used for writing and moving objects around. This teacher helped us by giving us an introduction on how to use the active board clickers. I liked the different features the active board has. The active board seemed to be very similar to the smart board. It was helpful that the teacher gave us a brief introduction on how to use the smart board clickers. She gave examples of flip chart quizzes she had put together. This was helpful. I felt like I learned a lot of new techniques. For example she showed us how to add sound to a slide or flip chart. She also talked about the importance of technology in the classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment