I decided i wanted to become a teacher a few years ago. I had just decided that being a nurse was not for me and was trying to figure out what I wanted to do with my life. As I was praying about this I felt that God was leading me to become a teacher. I would love to help kids by teaching them the necessary skills to be successful in society today. I would like to teach K-3 grade but would also be interested in teaching middle school science.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is awesome Emily! You will be a great teacher! God will do great things through you! I'm glad we are going through the program together. It will be hard work but definitely worth it! Middle School science! wow, that would be awesome, I don't think I could do it, but I'm sure you could!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad that you were praying about it because so many times we tell God what we want our lives to be like and then ask him to bless us.
ReplyDelete