Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Project 4

Here is the basic plan for my technology project. I hope you enjoy listening to it. I plan on creating a mini lesson using the smart board notebook soft ware. This will be a power point slide show which will utilize all the features of the smart board. I will then post my completed lesson on a blog site. This site will be different than the one we use in class. I have yet to come up with my lesson, but I will work on this in the next few weeks. Here is the link, I hope you enjoy listening.

http://www.box.net/shared/ddv5ppjqo8




1 comment:

  1. I'm really glad that you are going to do your project on the smart board. i will be interested to see what you come up with. i have searched around on it a little bit and have struggled in some areas so i hope that your project will be benificial to me:)

    ReplyDelete