Wednesday, December 16, 2009
end of the year reflection
Since the beginning of the year, I have seen the importance of technology in the classroom. By learning about smart boards, active boards, web sites, and blog sites I have just seen a glimpse of the technology that is out there. After observing a few classes I am seeing just how important it is to use technology in the classroom. Technology helps keep students more interested and on task when teaching. Using the smart board allows students to interact with the material which is a great thing. I have worked on being more creative in my lesson plans. For my Reading Methods class I dressed up as Amelia Bedelia as I began to teach the class. This was a stretch for me because I am not accustom to doing this. I however got into character and had a lot of fun with the lesson. I hope to do more things like this. Along with dressing up I used the smart board to display my lesson plan and teach it to the class. I am going to continue to incorporate technology into my lesson plans and be as creative as I can with how I teach my lessons to a class.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment