Tuesday, December 1, 2009
In class assignment
Today we looked at many different resources for teachers. I especially liked the tool kidspiration. I loved how you could use different pictures to illustrate your thoughts. This would be great to use in the classroom. In math class a student could make up number sentences and then illustrate them. For example 1/2+1/2=1, .50+.50=$1.00. Also this site had a lot of other resources. They had different projects that the kids could do. Different templates for each subject, that have the kids work on different activity pages. I would definitely use this tool in my classroom. I also liked the grade book software. I think this free software is helpful. It is fairly easy to add assignments, grades, and students. The only problem with this site is that it sets a limit on how many students you can add to your class. I wouldn't use this in my class, however, it is nice to practice on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment