Tuesday, October 20, 2009
NETS Standard for Teachers
I am working on facilitating student learning and creativity. We are only limited by our own imagination, and therefore should try to be creative; and make learning fun for children. I have been able to apply this concept in a couple ways. I try to come up with different ways to teach a topic so that it caters to each learning style and is able to be learned by all students. I have tried to use different activities in my lesson plans so that I can accomplish this goal. The other way I have accomplished this NETS Standard is by incorporating technology into my lesson plans. I have been looking at a bunch of different activities that can be used for a smart board. I think it is amazing how much one can accomplish by using the smart board. I have not been able to apply these games to my lessons, but hopefully I can, once the smart boards are installed in our classrooms.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment