Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Reflection 1
A few weeks ago our music class had the opportunity to meet at Lake view Elementary for our class. While there I was introduced to many different forms of technology. I noticed that in the classroom there was an active board along with two computers and a document camera. I was shocked that a k-3 grade class would have access to this much technology. I don't think I even had computers in my classroom when I was this age. I had never used an active board before. I know how the smart board works, but this was a little different. I noticed how there is just one pen that is used. This pen acts as the writing utensil and can control the different settings of the board by clicking on the proper settings. Our teacher allowed us to come up to the board and solve different problems. It was sometimes difficult because the settings are different on the active board. I am catching on though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment