Tuesday, October 20, 2009
reflection 5
Tonight we had a man from the smart board company come to talk to our class. He showed us a demonstration of how different aspects of the smart board work. I never knew you could do so much with a smart board. We have gone over several things in class, but a lot of this was new to me. I really liked how he was able to highlight different parts of text on the screen. I never knew this was so simple to to. He explained how he made the text to be a white color. He then made a colored box. He was able to then move the box over the white text to reveal what it said. Another thing I thought was really cool was how he "recycled objects" He simply created a white text box with a trash can locked onto it. He then dragged the "trash" to the recycle bin. The unwanted text or objects are simply hid behind the white text box. It however gives the illusion that they have been deleted. I found this fascinating.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment