Tuesday, October 6, 2009

experience with html

I did not like working with html. I found the process quite tedious, however interesting. I hope that I can learn more about how to do html formatting from practice. I did not like doing all the formatting by hand. I, however did find the web sites helpful. I think I will use these web sites in the future when I am a teacher. I created a basic web site. It is hard to know what to include, because I am not currently working in a classroom. Here is the link to my web site: http://missstuart.webs.com/ check it out!

1 comment:

  1. I liked the over all layout of your website, and the fall background so appropriate for the season. The only thing I am not to sure about is all your tabs such as the mission and things like that. How would those help the parents or students. But otherwise the site was easy to navigate around and very straight forward.

    ReplyDelete